Breaking

Are You Ready To Cry ? Kimi no Suizou Wo Tabetai Is Just a Month Away





NOTICE
Hey guys its been long time since I wrote an article on Otaku Sama , So how are you all doing ? I will be resuming Otaku Sama from today , so don't forget to check our Anime Blog Daily for New Updates .


Snapshot From the MV
Kimi no Suizou Wo Tabetai , also called "I want to eat your Pancreas" in English is one of the most hyped Anime Movie releasing this year .Personally I haven't read the novel or either watched the Live Action Movie . I know you might be thinking ' What the hell dude how can you miss such a great Anime ' , Though I already have an answer . By the time I knew about Kimi no Suizou Wo Tabetai the Anime Teaser was already out , I did my home work on the Anime and their I found that Kimi no Suizou Wo Tabetai  has a great story, though its a sad one . Therefore I made a decision to not watch the Live action and Directly watch the Anime Movie . 



                                                                     The Anime Movie will be Premier in North America on 21st of October,2018 . Almost a month later from now , I am super excited to watch the movie . What about you guys ?  Previously we had posted the official teaser on Otaku Sama's Official Youtube Channel and we got a tremendous response from the fans. From all the comments I realized that though everyone liked the live action /novel and were waiting for the anime movie . They were also sad at the same time.The story is romantic and sad at the same time .I am excited because there are only few anime which almost made me cry like Anohana ,Your Lie In April , Lelouch's Death scene and when Ace died, I hope this movie will live up to my expectations. I will not be giving any spoilers at the moment Because I don't want to spoil the story , though have a look at the films synopsis:






          
So, what about you guys . Have you already watched the Live Action movie or Read the Novel ? or You are in same category as me . Want to watch the hyped anime movie . Well I am already readying myself to not cry while watching , what about you lot . Haven't booked the tickets yet, well what are you waiting for go now and book it from here (official website) . I would like to know more about the Film from the fans who have already watched or read the live action or the novel/manga. Give me a short review about the film in the comments down below , enlighten everyone about the movie . 



That's all for today I will be back with more Anime Stuffs , be sure to check our other articles . Like our Facebook Page to get notified about new stuffs going in the Anime World .

                                  


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.