Breaking

Just Because! Episode 6 "Restart" Review~ Otaku Sama







As temperature begins to drop and snow flakes start  falling,warmth approaches in the form of love. "Just because!" has delivered its finest episode yet.

This review is going to be short as  all the writers are busy with their University exams.



Komiyo &Eita.


As I mentioned in my last review, Komiya san was shockingly absent in the last episode and it sucked.That doesn't happen here. She owns the scene every time she is in one and I can't help but just smile like a half-wit seeing her.



I absolutely love how her character has been progressing so far especially in this episode.And the ending is just such a cliff hanger that I seriously want to fast forward time a week and watch the next episode because I seriously cannot wait.





That said,I have started liking Eita as a character as well. For god's sake he doesn't behave like a zombie anymore and that's such a relieve. This episode just improvise his character from the previous one.




Mio,Hazuki & Haruto.


Okay so even though Komiya and Eita had all my attention all along this was the major part of the episode. Hazuki and Haruto finally decided to meet and clear things out between them.
The build up to this meet and the meet itself is so beautiful that I cannot describe. Its so real and natural that almost everyone can relate to it.




Meanwhile Mio  busy in her upcoming University entrance exam, too decided that she will clear things out to Haruto and ended up returning his eraser she borrowed back in middle school, back where it all started. Although Haruto doesn't realize her intentions, Hazuki does and it would be interesting to see where it goes from here and as I already mentioned the episode ends in such a cliffhanger that I was left wanting for more.I didn't even realize how quickly it ended.
                                               This has been by far the best episode in this series and there is so much to discuss about what happened till now and especially in this one that I'll be writing an in-depth discussion which won't be spoiler free and contain my personal thoughts and opinions about different characters and the relationships  between them  and the possible outcomes in the upcoming episodes.I'll try to post that before the next episode is aired so be sure to check that out.

So long.




For News , Recommendation , Reviews , Fan Theory , Anime Discussion and other updates on Anime Like Our Facebook Page . Join the Otaku Army , Subscribe to Otaku Sama Newsletter and get updates on anime at your mail .


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.