Breaking

Just Because! Episode 4 "Full Swing" Review~Otaku Sama



There's something really  blissful about piano scores especially when it comes to romantics  and Director Atsushi koboyashi knows it well as "Just because!" continuous  to captivate  me towards  its world and its characters emotionally and psychologically by that mesmerizing soundtrack rest aside the story which by the way is the strongest aspect of the episode fourth.




                                                  Okay so this is by far the best episode of the season till now and I'll get to that later but first of all I'm really happy to see that the they resolved most of  the flaws the previous episodes had.



Haruto's and Hazuki's Relationship




The episode opens up with Haruto trying to bond with dogs (and cat) just to be comfortable around Hazuki. Its Natsume who agreed to help him with this since she owns one as well. Its great to see Haruto doing everything he can to be the ideal guy for Morikawa and he plans to confess his feelings pretty soon.To help him with this Yorikawa decides  a shrine visit on new year's eve with everyone where Haruto can finally ask her out.What went down on that night was pretty obvious but the way it played out was good and there will be a proper explanation for that in the upcoming episodes.
                                          Coming to Hazuki, well she's sweet.And she's probably aware of how Soma feels about him but she  decides to ignore it every time for some reason.Maybe she knows how Mio aka Natsume feels about him or maybe something else.As of now the chemistry between them has been great and I'm looking forward to how it turns out.

Ena Komiya's is love <3


Komiya is love for sure. I adore her though its just my personal opinion. I love everything about her personality and this episode  focused on  exploring different shades of her. I especially loved  her bonding with Eita in this episode and they are seriously hitting it off. And yes Eita has better chemistry with her than Mio because well since opposite attracts if you know what I mean.


Well frankly speaking Komiya kun is indeed the heart of "Just because!" because its she who fills all the black and white spaces with fuzzy colors. Oh and by the way, Haruto is not the only one who is aware of Eita's feelings now.

Eita and Mio's


Okay first of all I'm really happy to see Mio's character develop in this episode. The backstory of how she first met Haruko  was needed and yes it is clear she still has feelings for him.
It seems Eita is the only one she has ever opened up  about her feelings since  she  declined it in front of Hazuki at one point. Natusme aka Mio  is loved by everyone. She was also the student council president at some time and resigned from her post for unknown reason. I have a feeling it has something to do with it Haruto  or something else who knows.
Mio is trying to console herself  by trying to focus on her upcoming college entrance exams and that actually shows she's stronger than she looks. Well I'm looking forward to seeing her more in the upcoming episodes and whether she ever confesses to Haruto or not.


Coming to Eita and why I'm writing about him in the end is because he's actually given the least importance, at least in this episode and there's not really much to talk about him. He's the dullest so called protagonist I have seen in a while and  I dunno where its going for him. Sure there's this one adrenaline rush moment in the end where I actually thought he would speak up about what's in his mind but sadly it didn't happened. I have no idea whether I'm even interested in knowing his story any more.


Other  than Eita, I'm already in love with everyone else and I'm happy to see how the story is progressing for them. I love the pacing as of now and wonder whether it will continue till the end. One thing's for sure this episode was my favorite and I cannot be more excited for the next one.

So long.



For News , Recommendation , Reviews , Fan Theory , Anime Discussion and other updates on Anime Like Our Facebook Page . Join the Otaku Army , Subscribe to Otaku Sama Newsletter and get updates on anime at your mail .

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.