Breaking

Just because! Episode 3- "Andante" Review.


The temperature is falling outside as the north  star shines bright and I crawl inside my blanket with my laptop with headphones plugged in to experience that magic again."Just Because!" had me hooked up like nothing else since "Clannad after story" and its really a big deal as the fans of the romance genre knows very well about the benchmark  Tomoyo and Nagisa's love story set. This is different though. Just Because! is a love triangle. But I dunno why I feel a connection. And I know I'm gonna cry a lot watching it in the upcoming days but as Nagisa once said about never regretting anything now matter how painful it is, I won't as well.




                                          So coming back,the episode begins with Ena Komiya (my favourite character by far) still wondering how to save the photography club and then that magical feeling began again. That beautiful animation, that mesmerizing piano chords that made me go weak in my knees, the rain falling down and just overall feel of everything going on made me attached to it. I love it when the direction focus on telling a story through its environment  and that is what is making Just Because! so good. 




                                         There is some intense pleasure in watching and hearing raindrops fall over in an anime with some mellifluous score being played if you know what I mean.With that said the episode 3 did lacked the powerful storytelling its predecessors delivered. By that I mean that the  pacing was slow.There was not much  increase in the deepening of relationships between different characters especially Eita and Natsume and I still don't understand why they are  behaving as if they don't know each other especially Natsume because well Eita did had feelings for  her and its obvious he would wanna avoid her but vice versa is not justified at all. Oh yes by the way its just my personal opinion but  Eita's character could have been better. Silent type is not really new in this genre.



I did like Komiya's screen presence since I already stated she is by far my favourite due to her strong cheerful personality which basically kept this episode going  and I have a sort of feeling that she might fall for  Eita which might not be a good thing because Eita is well dull and boring. Even Tomoya was a delinquent but he turned out to be so much off a better person till the end.
                                      

                                                     Natsume still seems confusing to me so I can't really judge her. I mean she behaves as if she has no feelings for Haruko. That's crap and she should be jealous of Haruko's and Morikawa's ongoing chemistry but for some reason she ain't. Actually she isn't  reacting at all.



                                                     Moving on to Haruko well, I like him.He's the sort of guy everyone would eventually come to like.He's doing good with baseball, He has his future planned and his trying his level best to impress Morikawa. Well the brothers aspect went well,the dog well not so much.



                                                   But inspite of all its weakness I can't help but fall for "Just Because!" and cannot wait for the next episode to be aired.Maybe its the weather,or maybe after my own personal breakup or maybe the thought of falling in love again are the reasons I  can actually relate to these characters and the world.Because sometimes you just need a reason to love again  and love,well it is the most beautiful feeling in the world.
So long.



For News , Recommendation , Reviews , Fan Theory , Anime Discussion and other updates on Anime Like Our Facebook Page . Join the Otaku Army , Subscribe to Otaku Sama Newsletter and get updates on anime at your mail .


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.