Breaking

Yoru Sumino's Kimi no Suizō o Tabetai (I Want to Eat Your Pancreas) novel Gets Anime Movie in 2018


Yoru Sumino's Kimi no Suizō o Tabetai also known as "I Want to Eat Your Pancreas" novel gets an Anime Movie adaptation in 2018. Anime staff opened a website for the anime movie adaptation which reveals visual and a teaser trailer of the Movie.

Yoru Sumino's Kimi no Suizō o Tabetai(I Want to Eat Your Pancreas) Teaser Trailer-




Key Visual Revealed By Official Website-



Plot- The novel's story is told from the point of view of an unnamed protagonist
Visual

I am a high school student. I happen to find a diary by my classmate Sakura Yamauchi that reveals she is suffering from a pancreatic disease. I spent time with Sakura, but she dies.
12 years later, due to Sakura’s words, I am now a high school teacher at the same school where I graduated from. While I talk with my student, I remember several months I spent with Sakura. Meanwhile, Kyoko , who was Sakura’s friend, is soon to marry. Kyoko also recalls the days she spent with me and Sakura.



I Want to Eat Your Pancreas Anime Movie is based on the novel "Kimi no Suizo wo Tabetai" by Yoru Sumino (published June 19, 2015 by Futabasha). 

The Article will be updated when if any new news arrives .

For More News and Updates on Anime Like Our Facebook Page . Join the Otaku Army , Subscribe to Otaku Sama Newsletter and get updates on anime at your mail .

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.